Páginas

Animes of my life

I make a list of the animes that I see in my life, then you can vote in the first
part of the poll,and then you can vote in the decade corresponding to the anime you want to know more, after a while I put another poll and you vote in the anime! 。^‿^。
Animes:
1990:
1992- Shin chan
1997- Pokemon
1998- Sakura Cardcaptor
1999-Digimon Adventure
2000:
- Digimon Adventure 2
-Yu-Gi-Oh!

-Inuyasha
2001
- Beyblade
-Digimon Tramers
- Kirby
-Sonic x
2002:
-Chobits
-Digimon Frontier
-Tokyo Mew Mew
2003:
-Teen Titans

2005: -Avatar: the last airbender
2006:
-Demashitaa! Powerpuff Girls Z
-Digimon Savers
2010:
-Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu
-Bakugan
- Digimon Xros Wars
-Fortune Arterial

-Jewel Pet
-Jewel Pet Tinkle
-MM!
-Tantei Opera Milky Holmes
-Yumeiro Patissiere
-Yumeiro Patissiere Professional


3 comments: