Páginas

Yumeiro Patissiere

What do you think?♥ There is not nothing better than starting the new year with a new anime, right?Let's meet the characters along with the story, so my job becomes easier XD
Characters:
Ichigo Amano:
An optimistic, lively and clumsy 14-year-old middle school student who loves sweets.
If you like anime and manga as much as I can not stand and see only those who pass on Nickelodeon or the Cartoon Network, or not know that Ichigo means strawberry in Japanese. How should imagine it is a strawberry sinbolo well as Ichigo from Tokyo Mew Mew. In the anime she has a "spirit of sweets" called Vanilla!

Makoto Kashino:
One of the "Sweets Princes" of the St. Marie's Academy who specializes in chocolate.Makoto in Japanese means honesty, truth. The symbol of it is nothing less chocolate (a curiosity, it was proved by science that chocolate is better than a kiss, my teacher said that)
I have not seen much of the anime I'm just in 6th episode of the first season but I will write every 10 episodes okay?


Satsuki Hanabusa:One of the "Sweets Princes" of the school who specializes in candy sculptures and flower-based cakes.The symbol of it is a rose. In the third episode Ichigo is surprised to hear that Hanabusa is a bit narcissistic.
Sennosuke Andou:One of the "Sweets Princes" of the school who specializes in Japanese sweets.I do not know much about it, sorry
After four episodes I'll write about Spirits Sweets. Okay

No comments:

Post a Comment