Páginas

Anime

Sorry to be a time without posting, but I went back and look how sad I am


I'm so sad because all my anime ended! Fortune Arterial, MM! and Tantei Opera Milky Holmes!
Look:

Fortune Arterial ended with 12 eps;
MM! also finished with 12 eps;
Opera Milky Tantei Holmes ended with 13 eps!
So I decided to see another who had finished with 13 eps
Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu he's great but ended
But there are some anime that I would not recommend one of them is School days at the beginning is cute but then he starts to get boring and the end is horrible I could not watch more than 5 minutes! Another bad is called H2O Footprints in the Sand is lovely but the ending is sad.
I recommend Chobits I read the manga and see the anime is great for laughs and the end is beautiful.
Now I decided to see the new mania Bakugan in the world, also began to see Digimon Xros Wars and I see one that looks so cute Yumeiro Pâtissière Profe♥ Wish me luck

No comments:

Post a Comment