Páginas

Avatar: The Legend of Korra?


Korra is the new Avatar, after 70 years, the new avatar is reincarnated in a young girl from the Southern Water Tribe

(Korra has born in the same tribe that Katara) .



She Already has mastered the elements of Water, Earth and Fire, But needs to master Air.Korra will have to learn Airbending from master Tenzin, son of Avatar Aang and Katara!




I hope that Korra and Tenzin fall in love like Aang and Katara!
I'd love to see this new couple!

She will have to contend an anti-bender revolution taking place in the Republic City.

Republic City: the city's design inspired by the Shanghai in the 1920s and 1930s, Hong Kong, Manhattan and Vancouver.
I do not think it'll be as cool as Avatar: The Last Air bender. I would prefer that the authors continue the adventures of Aang and Katara. I love her, she's amazing! I hope that Katara and Korra are alike!
Well, I'll wait until Nickelodeon launches the serie Avatar: The Legend of Korra.

7 comments:

  1. Woah! they're realeasing another Avatar? this is gonna be great!...i like your blog by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks♥ And I think this new avatar will be great too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. say what!!!!!!!!!!!!!! holy crap i can't what i like avatar when is the air data

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cant wait hehehe and i really want tenzin and korra to turn out together also :p hmm... i would have liked a continuation of aang and katara though also but this seems interesting :D cute blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg this is amazing!!!!!!!!!! :D
    I agree that tenzin and korra should fall in love <3
    Although it would be better to see a continuation of aang and katara.
    I am so looking forward to see this new avatar:D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect :)
    I love film avatar the legend aang

    ReplyDelete
  7. As somebody who is commenting now,in 2020. Korra and Tenzin can't fall in love due to Tenzin being 51 in season 1 and korra being 17 in season 1.

    ReplyDelete